A fresh pair of eyes and a brainstorm/sprint is a great way to get the ideas flowing again.
Often, workload and time pressures to take over. You lose sight of the marketing plan and business goal. By creating a strategy and planning it across 6/12 months (with measurable goals) you can streamline the process and check you are increasing sales and engagement.
Create a buzz with a varied and interesting campaign to drive traffic and sales.
The process can include:
- Research & Analysis of existing status
- Competitor Analysis
- Marketplace research
- Team Brainstorm/design sprint
- Determining key audiences and Creating customer personas
- Creating strap lines and missions statements
- Campaign creation
- Offline/online/social strategy
- Campaign planning
- Determine marketing tactics
- Testing and feedback
- Results & Analysis
- Tweaking and adaptation
I have worked with a variety of sectors:
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Green Energy
- Beauty & Fitness
- Charities and social causes
Each has a unique set of needs and it’s brilliant/great/satisfying to see companies grow and build on the strategies we put in place.